The purpose of this page is to provide links to useful resources available online. As always, we greatly appreciate your help in building this list.
- XA-Speakers - This site has been around for years. There are some great speaker recordings from various conventions. However you feel about the organizations hosting the events where these recordings were made, you will find some great, inspirational recordings here.
- Narcotics Anonymous World Services - The official website of Narcotics Anonymous World Services. Here you will find information about NA and NA literature. NA books can be purchased at meetings or online in eBook format at Amazon, iTunes, Google Play and Barnes & Noble.
The following links are to websites and blogs that contain original writing on the subject of addiction and recovery. Please contact us here if you would like for us to review your site for placement on this list. We also greatly appreciate it when addiction and recovery websites provide links to this site.
- Christopher Carson Emmons An award-winning film maker who has written, directed and produced many films. Among these are films that deal with the topics of addiction and alcoholism.
- Anna Yusim, M.D. Dr. Yusim is an award-winning, best-selling author. She has written the book, Fulfilled: How the Science of Spirituality Can Help You Live a Happier, More Meaningful Life. This book will help you to overcome addictions, anxiety, depression and more. This book will help you to lead a more fulfilled life by aligning with your soul's purpose.
- Seth Silverton A teacher of sustainability and a leader in business, Seth Silverton has the resources and experience to provide inspiration and guidance towards a future of happiness and success.
- Carolyn Hannan Bell This children's book author writes incredible, wonderfully illustrated books to help explain the disease of addiction to children. She has written books on alcoholism and addiction. These books are fun, easy to read, and they teach important lessons to help children avoid developing co-dependency issues later in life.
- Rick Rodgers, MSW, LSW, CADC A site dedicated to wellness coaching and enriching people's lives.
- Regeneration After Addiction This new blog draws on the many years of experience of the author and is a great source of insight to continuing life after addiction.
- Dr. Luther Philaya This doctor has made himself available to health care providers who are struggling with addiction issues or who are in recovery. He is also interested in networking with doctors who support and/or treat doctors for addiction. Please contact him through Facebook by clicking the link.